April 9th to 14th, 2019,
9:00am to 7:30pm
Fuori Salone 2019
(Sant Ambrogio District),
Spazio Rossana Orlandi BM3
(Via Matteo Bandello, 14/16, 20123 Milano)
MURAYAMA INC. is the data controller and processor of your personal data in Resonance Materials Project (herein after “this project”).
Toyosuforesia 3-2-24, Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0061, JAPAN
MURAYAMA INC. - Data Protection Director
- To provide information related to this project
- To contact visitors individually to exchange information on this project
The use of personal data is based on legitimate interests of MURAYAMA INC.
MURAYAMA INC. organises this project in order to help people foster cultural dialogue and thereby improve our society by developing mutual communication with visitors to this project. The personal data we collect will be used for the legitimate interests of this project.
Please be noted that we comply with the laws of EU/EEA Member States, and under certain circumstances we follow legal obligations and accordingly disclose and provide your personal data to appropriate authorities or third parties.
We collect necessary personal data for the legitimate Interests as in “4. Legitimate interest” above. The types of personal data we collect include:
The provision of your personal data is not obligation. You can choose not to provide your personal data, and you will not be able to receive news and useful information about this project regularly from us.
Your personal data will be transferred to Japan and managed in compliance with the personal data protection policy of MURAYAMA INC.
For the purposes defined in “3. Purposes and legal ground for processing,” we store your personal data for the period of two years. At the end of this retention period, we will delete the personal data safely in accordance with our data management policy.
(1) We will immediately respond to your request in regard with your own personal data, including restriction on processing, disclosure, correction, addition and partial deletion, suspension, removal from database, and prohibition to transfer data to third parties.
(2) You have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your personal data in MURAYAMA INC. When the request meets statutory requirement, we will immediately delete your personal data at stake or suspend the processing of it, entirely or partially, and inform you of our action without undue delay.
(3) You have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority in the EU/EEA Member State of your residence or work, or in the EU/EEA Member State in which any alleged infringement of personal data occurred. For more detailed procedures, please consult with those supervisory authorities.
We will not use your personal data for automated processing, including automated profiling.